I didn't really think that there would be much of a change from going from an iPod Touch to an iPhone. Boy was I wrong! I think the biggest change is the fact that I have access 24/7 no matter where I am.
For my A to Z challenge post for letter "i," I'm going to list some favorite apps I found for the iPhone.
- As I said before ... Instagram (love the filters). I took the picture below and played with all the different filters and other effects in the app and this is what I came up with.
- 8mm - This app allows you to record video as if you are watching an old film. Nicholas has had a lot of fun with this one.
- Old Photo Pro - This app allows you to make your photos have a vintage look.
- Vingo - This app allows you to say the name of a place you are looking to find a phone number for and it will locate the number for you ... even let you call from your phone.
- Shazam- This app allows you to record bits of a song from the radio, etc., and tell you the name of the song and artist. I know that I've mentioned this app before, but I wasn't able to use it until now since I didn't have a microphone on my iPod Touch.
Again, I'm always looking for new apps, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
On to my photo for the Project 64: Out of the Box Challenge.
Last week's color was Burnt Sienna.
Have a great day everyone!