I was blog hopping recently and came across a post at the Big City Quiet blog that I enjoyed reading. She put a list together listing the kind of woman she wants to be. Wow ... great list and what a great idea for a future scrapbook page.
I captured some of her statements because I completely agreed with them, and also came up with a few of my own.
Here you go .... the kind of woman I want to be ...
- I want to read great books.
- I want to brush/floss my teeth at least twice a day.
- I want to never talk bad of anyone.
- I want to hold the door open for people.
- I want to exercise at least three times a week.
- I want to wear lipstick every day because it makes me look alive.
- I want to inspire creativity in those around me.
- I want to be someone that my friends and family can always count on.
- I want to color my hair to hide all the greys.
- I want to sit down with my family every night for dinner.
- I want to always say yes when my kids want me to play with them or give them hugs.
- I want to send out more cards.
- I want to drink more water and less soda.
- I want to always grow.
- I want to always scrapbook so my family memories are captured.
- I want to always take pictures so those "moments" are remembered.
So now, what would be on your list?