My sweet and sassy Rebecca is four today. I can't believe how time flies by so fast.
To fill you in on Rebecca's likes/dislikes, what she likes to do, etc., here is a rundown ...
- Her favorite color is pink
- She needs to pick out her clothes for the next day before she goes to sleep at night
- She brushes her teeth at least three times a day
- She still LOVES chocolate milk
- Her best friend is Hannah
- She has the rolling of her eyes down pat ... and has a bit of an attitude sometimes
- She misses Grandma and Pop-Pop so much ... but I think misses Hershey (their dog) more
- She loves Nicholas, but she can be mean to him at times
- She does not like chop meat ... so no tacos, hamburgers, meatballs, or meatloaf for her
- Food loves ... mashed potatoes, McDonald's chicken nuggets, broccoli, marshmallows, popcorn, oranges,anything chocolate (can you blame her), gummies
- Her favorite shows ... Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Veggie Tales, Team Umizoomi, Dora, Full House
- She helps around the house ALL the time ... She is always saying, "I'll help you."
- She loves to be outside, and the cold weather doesn't bother her
- She sleeps in shorts on most nights because she sweats so much
- She gives the best hugs, but has to sneak in blowing raspberries on your cheek too
- She loves to sing and dance ... her favorite song these days is Carley Rae Jepsen's song .... Good Time
I hope this year goes slow for her (and us). She is becoming a big girl, and I want her to stay little for just awhile longer.