Just a little late in wishing all of you a Happy New Year. Our New Year's Eve was quiet; we stayed home. Rebecca fell asleep before midnight (not surprising), but the rest of us were up to watch the ball drop. It was a very uneventful evening.
On the 30th, we celebrated Nicholas turning nine. He invited his good friend since preschool over to help him celebrate. We ordered in pizzas and had cake.
Speaking of a new year, did you make any resolutions (or goals) for 2013?
Some things that I want to do more (and less) are:
- Lose 30 pounds ... I am holding myself to this. I'm not liking the way I have been looking for awhile and want to get back in shape.
- Keep up better with my blog. I've noticed that I've been slacking for awhile. Promise to get better with the posts.
- Journal ... journal ... journal everyday. I'm using the app Day One to help me write something down everyday.
- Catch up on Project Life 2012 and start Project Life 2013. All of my pictures are in my 2012 albums; however, I need to do lots of journaling. For 2013, I will continue to put a traditional album(s) together instead of going digital.
- Scrapbook at least one day a week ... this is MUST!
- Get together with my girlfriends once a month for breakfast or lunch. We already have a plan to go out next week for lunch.
- Continue to take a photo a day. I'm also participating in Capture Your 365 again this year. I loved following a prompt of something specific to take a picture of each day of the year. So basically, I will definitely be taking at least two photos a day.
- Take more photos of Nicholas. Looking through my photos from 2012, I noticed that I have a lot more photos of Rebecca than of Nicholas. That has to change.
- Get organized ... house, scrapbooking stuff, closets, etc.
Looking forward to hanging out with you in 2013 ... enjoy your weekend!