This week's questions for Fast Fact Friday are related to Halloween.
- What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?
- What did you do on Halloween when you were a kid?
- What did you do as a teenager?
- What do you do now?
- What is your favorite part about Halloween? (and/or your least favorite)
And my answers.
- Sadly, I don't remember many of my costumes, because my parents never really took pictures. I do remember being a cowgirl one year in grammar school. In high school, one year I dressed up as a hunter to honor a friend of mine that passed away that year.
- When I was a kid, my mom would drop us off in neighborhoods with lots of houses, and we would go door to door. I live out in the country, so it was a lot of walking from house to house.
- I didn't go trick or treating as a teenager ... not much of a Halloween fan.
- These days, I take the kids trick or treating. Nicholas is not much of a Halloween fan either, so if we hit five houses,that is enough for him (and me too). Our last stop on Halloween night is to our dear friend's house. We spend a good hour or so with them just hanging out before we head home for the night.
- I'm not a big fan of Halloween, but I do like to see the little kids all dressed up. I love attending Nicholas' school parade too. Oh, and I LOVE carving pumpkins with the family and our yearly hayride to the pumpkin patch.
Do you like Halloween? What are some fun things that you do?