This is the third "two-page" layout I have created from the pictures taken at Rebecca's Christening in April 2010 (thank you TT for taking so many beautiful pictures). I have one more "two-page" layout to create from the brunch after the Christening.
I'm not a big fan of using purple on my pages, but I thought I could pull the colors from my scarf into the layout. I've been having fun digging through my scrapbook supplies ... something I haven't done in months.
And now, the questions for today's Fast Fact Friday.
- If you could be a character in a TV show, who would you be? (You would live, act, dress like them.)
- What TV family best describes your family?
- What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a kid?
- What reality TV show would you be in (even if you don't watch it)?
- What was your favorite TV theme song as a kid?
And my answers:
- Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched. Would love to be able to perform "magic" by twitching my nose.
- Our family has a lot of same mannerisms as the cast of Everybody Loves Raymond.
- My favorite Saturday morning cartoon was the Smurfs. I could sit there for hours and watch the episodes.
- Big Brother - I watched it when it first came out (don't think it is even on anymore). There definetely was a lot of drama, but seemed like it would be a fun show to be on.
- It is definetely a toss up between the theme from the Golden Girls and the theme from Family Ties.
How would you answer the questions?
Enjoy your weekend everyone!