I am completely overwhelmed these days. There are so many different things and projects that I need to catch up on. For example:
- I have about 15-20 magazines to read through
- I have about 10 TVs to watched that I recorded in the past week
- I have a few layouts that I need to get created
- I have pictures that I need to take
- I have bills to pay (but don't know where the money is going to come from to pay them)
- I have to get my hair colored because I got it cut short last week and the grays are popping through
- I have Arbonne calls to make ... want to take people on this incredible journey with me ... (THIS ONE SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF MY PRIORITY LIST)
- I have clothes to buy for Nicholas since the pants he wore last year are now floods
- I have laundry to do and a house to clean
- I have class reunion duties to complete ... the reunion is only weeks away
I can go on and on ... but you get the idea.
I took two pictures this week for Project 64: Out of the Box (why, because I missed a week).
The color for Week 37 was Sepia.
And my photo ...
For more entries, go here.