I have thoroughly enjoyed taking pictures from prompts from Tracey Clark over the month of December. I captured some photos that I would not have thought of taking. Below are the last pictures that I took this month.
Yes, that's right folks ... it's the opening page of my Project Life 2011 Album. I am ready to start tomorrow (even though my books for 2009 and 2010 are not complete yet).
Some of my creative goals for 2011 include:
- Finishing my 2009 and 2010 Project Life Albums
- Creating blog books for the years I've had this blog
- Starting and keeping up with Project Life 2011
- Participating in Ali Edward's One Little Word Class - my word is PATIENCE
- Creating a layout a week by following the Log Your Memory prompts
- Participating in Project 12 ... creating a layout a month using a sketch
- Taking a photo a day for my Project Life 2011 book
- Taking a different photo once a week so I can take part in my friend Jill's "One Little Word - Captured" challenge
Oh, and I'm sure there are so many other things I will want to accomplish as the year goes on.
I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I want to wish ALL of you a wonderful New Year!
See you in 2011!