I'm so excited for this weekend -- I'm holding my fourth scrapbooking crop, and this one will be my biggest so far. I have 14 woman joining me for 12 hours of scrapbooking. And to top it off - Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day (I didn't even realize this until this week).
I'm looking forward to getting so much done since I've been slacking off on my scrapbooking lately. I can't wait to hang out with some old friends and meet some new ones - it should be a great day.
During lunch I need to head out to pick up last minute items ... maybe even some surprises.
And ... today is Thursday Thirteen. Today I'm going to list 13 books that are currently on my "to read" list.
- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
- The Shack by William P. Young
- Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult
- Katie: The Real Story by Edward Klein
- Hopes Boy by Andrew Bridge
- Beautiful boy by David Sheff
- Barefoot by Elin Hinderbrand
- Best Friends by Martha Moody
- The Kite Runner by Khlaed Hosseini
- The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
Let's see how many I can get through from now until the end of the year. What are some of your favorite books, or books on your "to read" list?
Enjoy the day everyone!