I've been tagged by Traci (her blog is to the right) EVERYDAY MOMENTS. Check it out if you get a chance.
Here are the rules ...
- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs/email addresses.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME ...
- I absolutely DO NOT LIKE macaroni and cheese. Let's just say that I had a horrible experience when I was a little kid and still can't bear to eat it. I can't even test the noodles (without the cheese) to see if they are cooked enough.
- When I'm eating dinner at home, I tend to sit Indian-style in my chair. I have no idea why I do this, it's just a habit of mine.
- I have an obsession with my blackberry --- I check it constantly when I'm away from my computer.
- I am not one to talk on the phone very much. My girlfriends probably hate me for this --- When I get home from work, I don't want to think about talking on the phone since I'm on the phone a lot during the day.
- If I come home from work to a messy house and dirty dishes in the sink, I need to clean up and wash the dishes before I do anything else.
- I have to have the radio playing in the car while I am driving. Driving and listening to the radio go hand-in-hand for me.
- I'm not a fan of snow. I don't even like the idea of going out and playing in the snow. If I could go and live somewhere and not have to deal with the cold weather - I would love that. I'll keep the fall temperatures and colors though.
Thanks for the fun game Traci!
On another note ---- we are heading out trick-or-treating in a few hours. Nicholas' costume on Saturday got a little ruined, so I'll have to put my creative hat on (NOT) to figure out what he will be tonight. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.
Enjoy the night everyone!